About Poly Gallery Hong Kong
Poly Gallery Hong Kong is dedicated to providing a comprehensive fine art connoisseur experience by actively hosting a variety of art exhibitions, private sales, cultural salons and crossover events. The Gallery also collaborates closely with well-known curators, artists, collectors and specialists in the industry to explore the infinite possibilities of art.
Poly Gallery Hong Kong has been committed to supporting local arts and events with Poly Auction Hong Kong since its establishment in 2012. Together, we aim to uncover museum-worthy collections, such as association with the Poly Art Museum in China, while consistently bringing new ideas and visions to the Asian art market and art collectors worldwide.
Situated in the heart of Hong Kong, Poly Gallery Hong Kong in the Pacific Place of Admiralty boasts over 2,500 square feet of open, versatile art space which is ideal for hosting various events. Some highlighted presentations, including –
- Andreas Ivan “Smoochies: MÆTHERIAL” NFT Exhibition
- A Kite with an Unbroken String – In Commemoration of the Centennial of Wu Guanzhong
- Love is Everywhere – Feng Zikai’s Art Exhibition
- He Duoling “The Art of Determination” Solo Exhibition in Hong Kong
- “Two Springs” – Artworks from Lavrenty Bruni
- Spring · Sprout: Selected Works of Zhou Chunya from the Hong Kong Collectors
- Beijing Poly Auction Spring and Autumn Auctions Preview in Hong Kong
Poly Gallery Hong Kong will continue exploring an enhanced level of arts to offer our vast collectors and art enthusiasts exclusive experiences.
Poly Gallery Hong Kong
Suites 701-708, 7/F, One Pacific Place
88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
Special arrangements will be made during events. Please follow our latest announcements for opening hours.
Exhibitions and General Enquiries
Tel: +852 2303 9899
Rental and Business Enquiries
Tel: +852 2303 9875