The Department of Jewels and Prestige Collections strikes to promote jadeite’s collection culture, artistic design, and crossover creativity and provide professional auction services in three sales categories: Magnificent Jewels Important Watches, Noble Handbags and Accessories.
Specialist team sources important jewellery pieces of extreme scarcity and cultural heritage and investment value from all over the world, including diamonds, coloured stones, pearls and jadeites. All items offered on the auctions have been carefully selected for the gemstones’ origin and quality and the jewellery design and craftsmanship. Every season, we see many world-class gemstones being successfully auctioned. Since 2012, the Jewels and Prestige Collections department has sustained continuous growth and achieved impressive sales records. The auctions in 2019 presented by the Department, including Magnificent Jewels, Important Watches, Nobel Handbags and Accessories, achieved an overall result of HK$ 440 million. An important suite of Kashmir, Burmese, Sri Lankan sapphire and diamond jewellery by Harry Winston was sold for HK$ 41.89 million. Cartier’s unique and exceptional table clock with a diamond, sapphire and ruby-set singing bird in yellow gold, emerald-set, mother-of-pearl and Lapis Lazuli cage was sold for HK$ 17.11 million. An extremely rare Hermès 2013 matte white Himalayan Niloticus crocodile diamond Birkin 30 with 18K white gold and diamond hardware fetched HKD 2.42 million.
• Annual Spring and Autumn Auctions
• Private Sale events in Hong Kong and other cities
• Complimentary and confidential appraisal service
• Bespoke jewellery services
• Jewellery, watch and handbag maintenance
• Art financing services
• Active participation in numerous Charity events—examples include amfAR Hong Kong Gala Dinner 2016, which we helped to raise HK$ 3.7 million, and as a co-host of “One for Love Charity Gala” which raised over HK$ 30 million for One Foundation in 2014
The specialist team shall adhere closely to our core principle in prioritizing quality over quantity in our consignment selection for the upcoming seasons and continue to offer professional and independent investment and bidding advice based on current market trends.
Tel: +852 2303 9822